At Abesse, we are aware of and recognize the importance of Data Protection for the trust of our website visitors. Our privacy policies govern the way how we handle and use the data we receive and use from our customers and job applicants to operate our products and services. We treat all data obtained as confidentially as possible and ensure that it is stored securely.
It is very important to us to protect the personal information of our website visitors and we are committed to providing it accordingly. This privacy statement provides information about how we handle your personal information.
Collection of personal data
We may collect, store and use the following types of personal information:
Information about your computer, including your IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, and operating system.
- information about your visit to and use of our website, including details of the sender's link, length of visit, pageviews, and navigation information on the website;
- information provided on our website during registration, such as your email address;
- information provided on our website when creating the profile - for example: your name, gender, birthday, address;
- the information you provide when subscribing to our email mailing list and/or newsletters on our website, such as: your name, email address;
- the information provided on our website when using our services;
- information generated while using our website, including when, how often and under what circumstances you use our website;
- information about the services you purchase, the services you use, or transactions made through our website, including: your name, address, telephone number, email address, and credit card information;
- information sent to our website for publication on the Internet, including: your username, profile pictures and the content of your messages;
- the information you submit via email or through our website, including its content and metadata;
- any other personal information you send us.
Before disclosing another person's personal information to us, you must have that person's consent to the sharing of personal information and the processing of personal information in accordance with the provisions of this Privacy Statement.
Abesse handles the data provided by the person placing the order and interested in the service during the order.
In case of interest: surname and first name, telephone number, e-mail address, position, company name.
In the case of job applicants, the personal data provided in the email will be handled in accordance with the regulations. If an employment relationship develops from the application, Abesse handles the personal data of the employee in accordance with the provisions of its data management regulations. If an employment relationship is not established, the personal data will be deleted at the special request of the applicant, otherwise the data will be stored in accordance with the data management regulations.
Abesse pays special attention to e-mail addresses and their use, so - if you have given the consent of the interested party who placed the order - use them only to keep in touch and/or to fulfil an order.
Abesse sends an e-mail for the purpose of advertising and publicity only if the interested party has given his/her prior express consent.
Use of your personal information
We will use the personal information you send to us through our website for the purposes set out in this privacy statement or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- administration of our website and business;
- customize our website for you;
- making the services on our website available to you
- sending you non-marketing commercial communications;
- send you email notifications that you have specifically requested;
- send us our e-mail newsletter if you have requested it (you can notify us at any time if you no longer request the newsletter);
- send you marketing communications relating to our business or businesses or carefully selected third party businesses, by mail or, if you have expressly agreed to this, by e-mail or similar technology (you may notify us at any time if you no longer request the newsletter);
- providing statistical information about our users to third parties (however, these third parties may not identify any user based on this information);
- handling inquiries and complaints about you or about you relating to our website;
- maintaining the security of our website and preventing fraud;
- monitoring compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website (including tracking of private messages sent through the website's private messaging service); as well as
- other uses.
If you send us personal information for publication on our website, we will disclose and otherwise use that information in accordance with your permission to us.
Your privacy settings may restrict the disclosure of your information on our website, and these settings may be changed on the website using the privacy settings options.
We will not transfer your personal information to third parties for the purpose of direct marketing by those third parties or other third parties without your express consent.
Disclosure of personal data
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurance companies, professional consultants, agents, suppliers or subcontractors where this is reasonable and necessary to achieve the purposes set out in this Privacy Statement.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (i.e., our subsidiaries, our holding company, and all of its subsidiaries) as long as it is reasonable and necessary to ensure the purposes set forth in this privacy statement.
We may publish your personal information:
- to the extent required by law;
- in connection with ongoing or future court proceedings;
- to establish, exercise or protect our legal rights (including: providing information to others to prevent fraud and reduce credit risk);
- to the buyer of any business or asset we sell (or will sell in the future); and
- to any person in respect of whom we may reasonably be expected to have recourse to a court or other competent authority for the disclosure of personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority is likely to order the disclosure of such personal information.
Except as provided in this privacy statement, we do not share your personal information with third parties.
International data transfer
We may store, process and transmit the information we collect between any countries in which we do business in order to use the information in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
We may pass on the information we collect to the following countries that do not have laws equivalent to the data protection laws in force in the European Economic Area: the United States, Russia, Japan, China and India.
Personal information that you post on our website or that you submit for publication on our website may be available on the Internet worldwide. We may not prevent the use of such information by others or the misuse of such information by others.
You expressly consent to the transfer of your personal data as described in this Section F.
Retention of personal information
This section provides information about our data retention policies and procedures designed to ensure that we comply with our legal obligations to retain and delete personal information.
Personal data that we process for any purpose or purposes is prohibited from being retained for longer than is necessary for that purpose or purposes.
Without prejudice to the other provisions of this section, documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data shall be retained as follows:
- to the extent required by law;
- if the documents may be relevant in any ongoing or future court proceedings; and
- to establish, exercise or protect our statutory rights (including providing information to others to prevent fraud and reduce credit risk).
Security of your personal information
We take appropriate technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
All personal information you provide is stored on our secure (password and firewall protected) servers.
You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the Internet is fundamentally insecure and we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted over the Internet.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password you use to access our website; we do not ask for your password (unless you log in to our website).
We may from time to time update this Privacy Statement by posting a new version on our website. Check this page from time to time for changes to this privacy statement. We may notify you of changes to this Privacy Statement via email or through the private messaging system on our website.
You can ask us to provide you with any personal information that is available to us about you; the provision of such information.
The proof of your identity in an appropriate manner (for this purpose; we generally accept a photocopy of your passport, certified by a notary public, along with an original utility bill that includes your current address).
To the extent permitted by law, we may withhold the personal information you request.
You can ask us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
In practice, you will generally expressly agree in advance that we may use your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with the opportunity to refuse to use your personal information for marketing purposes.
Third Party Websites
Our website contains links and details regarding third party websites. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
Updating the data
Please let us know if we need to correct or update the personal information, we hold about you.
The names of the cookies we use on our website and their purposes are described below:
On our website using Google Analytics and Adwords software to detect the computer when a user visits the website/track users while navigating the website/the possibility to use the shopping cart on the website/improve the usability of the website/analyze the use of the website/the website administering/preventing fraud and improving the security of the website/customizing the website for each user/using targeted advertisements that may be of particular interest to specific users/describing additional purposes};
Most browsers allow you to decline cookies, for example:
You can disable cookies in Internet Explorer (v10) in the settings that override cookie handling by clicking "Tools", "Internet Options", "Privacy", and then "Advanced".
To disable all cookies in Firefox (v24), click "Tools", "Options", "Privacy", then select "Use custom settings for history" from the drop-down menu and uncheck "Accept cookies" ”Option;
To disable all cookies in Chrome browser (v29), select the "Customize and control" menu, then click "Settings", "Show advanced settings", "Content settings", and select "Disable data backup on websites" option in the "Cookies" section.
If you disable the use of all cookies, the usability of many websites will deteriorate. And some features on our website will not be available to you.
You can also delete cookies already stored on your computer - for example:
You must manually delete cookies in Internet Explorer (v10) (see http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835);
In Firefox (v24), to delete cookies, click "Tools," "Options," "Privacy," then select "Use custom settings for history," click "Show cookies," and then click "Remove all"; as well as
To delete all cookies in Chrome (v29), select the "Customize and control" menu, then click "Settings," "Show advanced settings," "Clear browsing data," and select "All cookies and site data ”before clicking“ Clear Browsing Data ”.
If you delete cookies, the usability of many websites will deteriorate.